Cameron Coomer Physiotherapy
Cameron Coomer Physiotherapy is a physiotherapy practice located in the Southern Suburbs of Cape Town at Knighton Surgery, 6 Kenilworth Road. Kenilworth. Patients are treated with confidentiality and privacy in a spacious consulting room on an outpatient basis. Home visits for those who cannot get to the physiotherapy practice can be arranged.
Welcome to Cameron Coomer Physiotherapy
- You do not need a Doctors referral to attend physiotherapy
- All medical aid patients will be charged at their medical scheme rates
- Private paying patients must settle the account at the end of each treatment session.
- Treatment sessions will be between 40-45 minutes.
- Please phone to cancel your appointment 4 hours in advance if you cannot make it.
You are in good hands
What to expect during physiotherapy
Each patient will have a thorough examination done with the physiotherapist prior to treatment, this is so both the patient and the physio have a chance to identify the areas of treatment as a team and plan their recovery together.
The physiotherapy treatment includes hands on techniques such as soft tissue or joint mobilisations, strapping/taping, rehabilitation exercises specific for your condition and education about your condition and the prognosis for your recovery among many other treatment techniques.
- Muscle strains/tears
- Joint pain or stiffness
- Neck/back pain
- Work related postural dysfunctions
- Sports injuries
- Post surgical rehabilitation
- Sports injuries
- Spinal surgery
- Hip and knee replacements
- Ligament repairs (E.g. ACL repair of the knee)
- Rehabilitation after upper and lower limb fracture, shoulder surgery (Rotator cuff repairs)
- Strengthening/guidance prior to surgery